Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's 2007

Not your ordinary Valentine's post. (expect no mushiness)

I really had no plan of attending the LoveRage concert because ideally I should concentrate on my studies prior to my business trip to Japan. However, since most of my EEE batchmates/ barkada are attending the event in support for UP CIRCUIT (co-sponsor), I decided to come and join the reunion.

With whom did I spend my Valentine's with? I guess it fits to say that I spent that day with my EEE barkada. We were there when the clock struck twelve for Feb 14. My companions for the night were: Ige, Elma, Fil, Kelly, Liz, Jeff, Dyan, Nino, Argel and Jeric. Dean, my thesis mate tagged along since he was a loner (haha). Danes was actually one of the hosts/emcees for the night, while May had been with her officemates; thus, was not able to join us.

I'd like to thank Elma, who was sweet enough to give me a flower. Actually, it is a Kawasaki Rose Origami; thus, unperishable. She said it's for us to give to our respective Valentine's date(s). Since I have no V-date, then it's officially mine for the taking. hehe. I'm 1 of 6 recipients of the Elman rose. I hope it's not a sign for being marked because of a personal vendetta ;). Elma knows that I get to feel awkward carrying something with a lover-boy effect. I guess it's part of the fun in her giving. ほんとう に ありがとう ございました、 エルマ ーチャンMay you shower me more of your blessings (gifts).

I'd also like to thank Ige, for giving me a Singapore keychain, which was only intended as pasalubong for the ladies (none for guys). Cha, if you are reading this, I know you are happy since the Singapore keychain you gave me already has a partner; not only that, the partner is Ige's. So that makes you(r keychains) a couple! :D


----
I was able to go back to the dorm at about 4am. Got some sleep, and immediately (9am) went to NSO QAve to fix my birth certificate problem with DFA. The person in charge told me that the earliest date of release for the new BC would be on Feb19. I have to have a passport ASAP because there is still the Japanese VISA to fix for (c/o Toshiba).

Went back to DFA after lunch. Directly proceeded to the Passport Directors' Office (what's this? the 5th time at DO?). The good thing was that my Passport Director finally gave me the permission to process my passport (rush processing = 2 working days). However, I still have to procure the new BC and show it to them upon release of my passport.

Right now, I'm crossing my fingers... I'm expecting that the BC that is going to be released on Feb19 would now be barcoded and all. Or else, it's going to be another torment in hell.

Labels:

posted by ScIoN 7:36 PM


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines

ScIoN is a former Systems Engineer in Japan who specialized in industrial imaging and digital hardware design. He is now back in the Philippines pursuing graduate studies in Finance at the University of the Philippines - Diliman.



Tag



Links


|Argel| |Charity| |Cholle| |Danes| |Dean| |Det| |Dyan| |Elma| |Fil| |Jeric| |Joe A.| |Kir| |Liz| |May| |May & Glenn| |Nino| |Norman| |PaU| |Rex| |Islander| |Yugs|

comments

Recent Posts


I Still Don't Have a Passport!
ScIoN Goes To Japan! [日本 へ 行きます」
Rockestra: The Fake Sound Of Progress
Toshiba-Japan 2nd Interview
My First Real Tennis Racquet
February Stars
I Feel So Busy
Room Mate
Engineering Job Fair 2007
Jeff and Dyan's Birthday Bash (and Bevan's)

Archive


July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009

Credits


[Powered by Blogger]