I have 2 standing job offers, and my supposed decision deadlines was last end of March. Every time they call, I ask for an extension. I know I can't do that indefinitely. I really have to decide once and for all.
There are new offers coming along the way, and this makes me more indecisive. Receiving calls from different companies had not been fun anymore. It makes me feel guilty. I tend to lie and leave the companies hanging, just to keep my options open. I still have interviews at different companies, and I don't know if I am still interested. I hope it would not backfire on me. I am even afraid that I might lose it all in the end. I am currently experienceing a stalemate.
Perhaps once I am able to pass the medical exam (and prove I am very fit to work), it would be easier to decide. The earliest date I could start working would be on the 16th. For now, I am just looking forward for the '01 outings. :D
Ja mata ne!
posted by ScIoN 4:31 PM